As parents ourselves we understand the challenges of taking care of a child especially when both parents and caregivers are working. Balancing the time between family and work can be quite tough.
Finding the best and trustworthy early childhood centre is key to find that balance and your peace of mind.
At Sovereign Star Preschool we offer professional early childhood education with warm personal touch.
Our spacious, caring, beautiful, and safe centre will encourage and support a healthy development in all areas of your child’s life: physically, socially, emotionally, and cognitive development.
Baby and Toddler Care
For children between the ages of 1 month to 3 years’ old.
Infants in their early months can attend session with their parents initially. Then can be entrusted to our qualified teacher or leader.
Parent’s involvement are welcome in all the centre’s operation and provides opportunity for social networking especially when parents are new to the area.
For children with ages 3 – 5 year’s old.
A stimulating learning programme with a variety of activities in:
- Music, dance, and drama.
- Opportunity to develop creativity and imagery through day to day activity and experiences.
- Physical and sports program that aims to develop gross motor skills, coordination, and balance.
Extension sessions for 4-year-old children prepares them for school, which enables them to:
- Develop independence and self-management
- Interesting activities that develops numerical and literacy skills.
- Develop communication skills by encouraging them to participate, interact, and cooperation with adults and children.
Sovereign Stars provides the environment where children can learn how to follow their interests, encourage curiosity and critical thinking.