- We are committed to ensuring that our services complement and supplement the community’s best interest.
- We are committed to dedicating our centre and its premises for the optimum use for the centre’s program; providing a caring and safe environment for our children, their families and the community as a whole.
- With these obligations in mind, we see Sovereign Star as a centre that the community acknowledge as a high quality place of learning for young children.
- We ensure appropriate knowledge of management and commit level to ensure Sovereign Star is aware of and can address all its legal and ethical responsibilities as required.
- We acknowledge the importance of Sovereign Star’s service continuing to operate into the future and as such implement adequate and effective management and administration that ensures sufficient income to operate, efficient expenditure to ensure our organisation remains financially viable.
- We acknowledge that each family, child, and staff is unique. We respect and uphold each family, individual, and child’s right to be heard and express his or her own identity, ideas, and opinion.
Each one has a right to be involved in the planning and implementing of any change in the centre as an inclusive and gradual process.
We recognize the potential for conflict of each rights and ideas and will strive to find the balance and common ground between the two parties.